Hello everyone! I am Selen and I would like to be your Berkshire wedding photographer! Wedding photography is a passion that I take great pride in. I offer wedding photography as well as portrait, newborn, family, and personal branding photography. When it comes to wedding photography, my job is to tell your story. I enjoy being able to capture a couple's journey as they take those first precious steps.
Choosing the Best Berkshire Wedding Photographer
In order to choose the best Berkshire wedding photographer, you will need to look for one that is able to capture the real moments, the tangible bonds that connect a bride and groom. From the engagement to the ceremony and beyond, there are special moments that define the couple's story. Getting married is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. At Selen Photography, your special day is an event to remember. My goal is to capture the vivid moments, along with the subtle nuances that add colour to the story. I am here to make your wedding day shine!
Scenic Views Throughout Berkshire!
Berkshire is undeniably rich in beautiful scenic views. With the River Thames to the north, the area has been declared the Royal County of Berkshire by Queen Elizabeth II. With Windsor to the east, is one of the home counties for the royal family. Eton and Sonning villages show the quaintness of the smaller towns. Many people interested in destination weddings from across the country, choose Berkshire as their location for its beauty and country style.
Frogmore House and the Stanlake Park Wine Estate offer glimpses into the wealthier style of living and are ideal for wedding inspiration. Windsor Castle is also located here for admirers who hold the Queen and her family close to their hearts. If you truly want to see the beauty of the countryside, visit the Ridgeway and Berkshire Downs area. You can literally see for miles over the rolling hills and valleys.
Not a Fan of Having Your Picture Taken? We Make It Fun!
Wedding photography is a blend of posed, candid, and spur-of-the-moment shots that can only be captured by a photographer who knows exactly what she is looking for. I am very relaxed by nature and can help you get over any camera shyness you may experience. From the grumpiest adult to the shyest child, I can win over my subjects with a smile and lots of encouragement.
Rest assured, that my photos of you will always show your very best side! I can use colour correction, backlighting, and many other tools, to bring out your spirit and joy. I will capture the serious moments during the ceremony as well as the love shared between your family, friends, and guests. I understand how hard it can be to smile for the camera when you are under stress. That's why I am there! Relax and enjoy your wedding day.
Getting to Know Selen Photography
Hello everyone! My name is Selen and I would love to be the one you choose to tell your wedding story. While there are many Berkshire wedding photographers, I strive to be the one that stands out. As a well-known photographer in the Berkshire area, I want to be unique. I believe that real weddings should balance the seriousness of the moment with the fun and excitement your new journey as a married couple has to offer.
Your wedding photos will tell your story. I will always do my best to add just the right flair to each of your photos, be they posed or candid. When you are planning your wedding, contact me so I can help you create the perfect day. Once you pick your location, we can travel and begin to plan your photoshoots so that everything goes off without a hitch.
Services Selen Photography Offers
I love taking wedding photos, but I also enjoy many other types of photography as well. I also take the following:
- Family portraits
- Newborn photos
- Maternity shots
- Cake smash photoshoots
- Professional headshots
No matter what type of photography you need, I'm your girl! When you have a special event of any kind or simply need professional photos for branding, I can provide you with exactly what you need.
Most importantly, I offer quality, beautifully-produced wedding photographs that you and your family will be able to enjoy for many years to come. It is my job to capture your memories and I take your faith in me very seriously. I will do everything I possibly can to get the perfect shot, each and every time. I capture life in real-time so you don't miss a moment of your most precious day.
Welcome to Berkshire!
If you live in the Berkshire area, you know how diverse and beautiful it really is. Berkshire is one of a few places that run the gamut when it comes to variety and style. From the small quaint villages to the stately homes, you can enjoy almost any backdrop for your wedding. There are many different venues and establishments that are suitable for your wedding or your reception. Lavish gardens and rolling hills are abundant, allowing you to set the stage for your special day. Booking your wedding in Berkshire will allow you to show your friends and family who have never been to the area, just how beautiful it is. Many of our venues are centuries old and have a rich history that our local residents love to share with guests who are visiting from out of town.
Make Your Berkshire Wedding Unique
As your wedding photographer, I can work with featured designers who specialise in florals, foods, and party planning so that your wedding is just the way you want it. Sometimes, the planning can be more stressful than the wedding itself. Making sure everything is in place and ready for your wedding day takes time and patience. When it comes to your wedding photography, I can make sure that everything is in order beforehand. From your videography services to make sure everything is in place for your posed shots. Your wedding should be as unique as you are and I can help make that happen.
Beautiful Wedding Venues in Berkshire
Berkshire is known for having some of the most beautiful venues in the country. Whether you want a large wedding or a small one with only a few family members and close friends, a multitude of venues await!
- Stanlake Park Wine Estate – Stanlake Park Wine Estate is the perfect place for a wedding. Nestled in the heart of the vineyard, you are surrounded by beautiful buildings and have access to gourmet food and award-winning wines. It's the perfect setting for those special moments.
- De Vere Wokefield Estate – De Vere Wokefield Estate is a stately manor surrounded by beautiful lawns. You can have both the ceremony and the reception at the estate. The estate's onsite wedding coordinator will work with you to ensure everything is in perfect order for your big day.
- Cantley House Hotel – Cantley House Hotel is one of Berkshire's hidden gems. The hotel can host both small or large events and simply exudes country charm. The property has a rich history and is known for its beautiful features and unique style. The Victorian manor house is a beautiful place to celebrate your marriage.
- Royal Berkshire – Royal Berkshire boasts beautiful gardens and offers accommodations for both small and large events. Your wedding can be held inside or outside with the gardens as the backdrop. The country house offers you a quaint setting for one of the most important days of your life.
- Coach House at Dorney Court – The Coach House at Dorney Court gives you access to one of the most unique venues in Berkshire. You can feel the history that surrounds the property and have an opportunity to enjoy the grounds. The centuries-old church is the perfect setting for love that transcends time.
- The Old Mill – The Old Mill is an exclusive use venue that sits beside a river in the country. It is the perfect setting for a fairy tale wedding where all of your wishes can come true. The venue is family-owned and operated and offers a personal touch to each wedding or event that takes place there.
- Lillibrooke Manor & Barns - One of the most picturesque wedding venues in Berkshire. With its sprawling 15 acres, nestled in the stunning English countryside, exclusive hire 15th Century Berkshire wedding venue provides an exquisite landscape for your event all year round.
- Monkey Island Hotel - Monkey Island Estate lies on a picturesque island in the River Thames in the historic village of Bray, Berkshire. The island has a rich history centuries old, and has been the haunt of monarchs, aristocrats and artists, along with writers, famous performers and Berkshire locals and now is home to one of the finest hotels in Bray.
- Oakley Court- Oakley Court is a glorious Victorian mansion house set in 35 acres of English countryside on the banks of the River Thames, and all just under an hour from London.
FAQ for Your Wedding Photographer in Berkshire
How soon should I book my wedding photographer?
Book your wedding photographer as soon as you know the date of the ceremony! Our schedules fill up quickly!
What information will you need prior to the wedding?
It's a good idea to provide the entire schedule for your event. This includes the rehearsal dinner, wedding preparation, the ceremony, and the reception. I will also want a list of any specific photos or portraits you may want to include in your package.
Can I customise my photography package?
Yes! I will customize a package based on your individual needs.
What makes you different from other photographers?
I enjoy my work and it shows in the quality of photos I produce. I enjoy seeing my clients smile and will always do what is needed to make sure they are completely happy.
I want a few specific shots. Will that be a problem?
I will include any specific shots you request in your package! Make sure that I have a list before your wedding day!
Get in touch!
If you are planning a Berkshire Wedding then get in touch!